Hello Snowy's Peeps!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹ 05/06/2024 CK

Hi y'all!!!


 Y'all must be thinking, what the heck is going on here aren't ya ๐Ÿ˜‚! I don't think I've ever done a thread here on Snowy's side of the interwebs but here I am!

I'm here at the special request of our dear Snowflake, as he has injured his hands and is finding it very difficult to do much typing. He'll be lurking around to moderate and comment from time to time but doing more than a few words is hard for him for the time being since he has sprained one of his hands and may have even tore a ligament! He's of course seen the doctor, has to wear a brace and was told it could take up to 4 weeks for it all to heal. He really did a number on it!

Most of you all already know that I don't do the whole political thing but if I see that there's no thread up for a day, I'll attempt to get something posted if I can think of something interesting. Being a stay home mom/house wife, I don't have much to ramble on about other than regular day to day life ๐Ÿ˜‚. So here's to hoping that Snowy's authors are able to pick up the slack in posting threads that you all would be more interested in. I know that Susan does a lot of posting and I'm not too sure of others that post frequently but I'm sure that Susan and Snowy would appreciate the efforts of any other authors that want to jump in and keep the place lively while Snowy is unable to do threads!

If anyone would like, we can make this thread to Snowy with hopes of speedy healing and to show appreciation for what he does here! Let's show him some love!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices