Perceptions..........

 If YOU were to rate BEST countries in the world, where would YOU place the USA?

Let me start this conversation off by saying I  think the U.S. has definitely lost it's sheen in my estimation. I am not sure I could even place her in the top 10 best countries in the world.

Yet................

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings

The U.S. is ranked third? Canada only 4th? I know I know, that The overall ranking of Best Countries measure global performance on a variety of metrics

Still.............

The United States ranked 131st in the Global Peace Ranking for 2023. Never mind how they rank in health care. 

Now, how do AMERICANS feel about their country?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/the-best-countries-in-the-world-according-to-americans

Talk about envy, Americans place Canada at only #7 and themselves as #2. Sheesh.

What I really want to know is, how did the U.S. get elevated to #3 in 2024 when back in 2023 they were ranked thusly:



1. Where would you place the U.S. among the "best" countries?

2. What metrics did you use to make your decision?

3. Who do you believe are the "best" countries ahead of the U.S. and why?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices