WHERE IS EVERYONE?????



Well, so much for no politics Mondays, scrap THAT idea.

Half of our contributors do no-pos anyways, so just back to business as normal.
(In other words for my authors, post what you wanna on whatever day you wanna)

One of our regulars wondered why our comment count is going down.

Summer

Things re-opening

AND NOTHING NEW really, just another day of Covid news and Trump news.

Maybe I need to unban a few of our previous malcontents? At least then there might be some lively action in here?

Recently I have become EXTREMELY concerned about our mental health, I am reading many comments about the angst and anxiety that proceeds the Nov. elections.

My take has always been, do what you can to be a better person, to persuade people to vote smartly, to volunteer, but otherwise, what will happen will happen and best sometimes to just smoke a joint (or have a beer) and RELAX.

As for myself, I too have been less busy than normal, mainly because I now have a companion that takes up some of my time, but also, like many of  you I SUSPECT, it gets to be just a tad much some times.

TODAY in point, got a busy day ahead of me so will only peek in on occasion, so consider this another OPEN Thread.

Suggestions welcome, comments welcome, or just some fun stuff welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

The Nightmare Scenario That Keeps Election Lawyers Up At Night -- And Could Hand Trump A Second Term

Philosophical Question #14 – Lifestyle Choices